We had Lane's 9 month check up today. He went down for a nap about 15 minutes before his appointment. I hate waking him up but it doesn't matter when I schedule it, he will inevitably be asleep when it's time to go. Maybe when he's ten he'll finally be on a schedule. Despite the nap interruption it all worked out and now he's back asleep.
He's doing well. He's 90th percentile for height and weight. He's sleeping through the night now. Being a parent is way better when you don't dread nights. He's cruising around with his army crawl. He's been doing that for two months and I think he may skip the normal crawling phase. He's still loud and his voice is deep so he seems tough, but he's not. He's afraid of swings, the vacuum, and the mechanical horse at the outlet mall. Although, he did pretty well when they got a blood sample at the doctor, he wanted to watch and he didn't even cry. He's like Tony in that way, he wanted to watch his root canal and he did watch as he had a toenail removed. Have you ever seen a toenail being removed?!!! It's gross, like a torture scene in a movie, but he watched and said, "that's awesome." Anyways, I was going to put up a bunch of pictures, but I decided to just put up a video instead. Nothing really happens in the video, but it shows him at 9 months which was what I was trying to do.
3 comments:
oh my gosh you guys. I love your baby! I wish I would have gotten a pic of our 2 boys together. Next time. I haven't taken Gage in yet for 9 months. (But i sat him on our home scale and he said 23.5 lbs. Not bad not bad. Doesn't that seem heavy? At the reunion we determined Lane might be heavier. Gage isn't super tough either but he does like the vacuum. He tries to lick it while i'm vacuuming. Anyway, enough about me. Cache loves this video. We watched it 3 times. Love you guys!
Amie
Hey, tell Mr. Cutie-Patootie to tap dance for the camera next time!
Oh my goodness that was SO cute! I like the sound of his voice.
Post a Comment