Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's Hot

83.7 degrees to be exact. Inside our house. And like last year we don't have air conditioning. I'm actually much more comfortable than last year because I was 7 months pregnant then. I'm not complaining though, I don't mind the heat all that much because with it comes ripe peaches. We have to eat them plain because it's too hot to use the oven to make a pie or a cobbler or can them. Which is probably a good thing because it's healthier that way.

I wanted to share Lane's new talents. The first is Lane shaking his head. This video shows the beginning stages, but he has mastered the head shake now. The second video is of Lane dancing! I'm so glad he's a dancer. Tony is too, at least for now. Now Avery has a dancing buddy! Although Avery is way better. Lane has not mastered dancing yet. He does a good booty roll though.

This picture is of a toy at the park we go to every day. It's a bowl that spins on its own once you get it going. Lane surprisingly likes it.

4 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

I'd say he's mastered dancing. That's how I dance. And head shaking is always funny.

shelly said...

You never told me that Tony was so good at shaking his head, too! I smell a family talent show...

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

I love the video of Tony and Lane. He's getting so grown up and smart!

Amie Orton said...

these videos made my morning.