Friday, August 26, 2011

For Luke

A few weeks ago a fire started in a house down the street from us. When the firemen came they cut the roof off and the fire exploded out the top. No one was hurt so it was kind of fun to watch. I know it wasn't fun for the owner, but he was able to save the house. I hear them fixing it up every day.
I told my nephew Luke about it and he wanted to see it so I borrowed some pictures that my neighbor took that night.


4 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

cool pictures. Too bad Luke missed the excitement.

shelly said...

Those are cool pictures!

whitney allison said...

Cool pictures indeed. Reminds me of the time Beckie's and my apartment burned down. It was awesome.

A-Train said...

Luke thanks you! He's asked to look at "Aunt Bre's Fire" several times since first looking at it yesterday morning. And when he sees the trucks and the hoses and fireman he starts yelling excitedly in my ear "Do you see it Mom?" and then proceeds to give a play by play of fighting the fire. You made his week!