I was so excited when we moved to Beaverton last year because I would finally have a yard. Our last apartment didn't even have any space for a pot. I immediately planted five or six tomato plants and by the end of summer I got two tomatoes total. I wasn't too disappointed because it was my first time and I didn't know what I was doing. This summer I've planted tomatoes, strawberries, watermelon, and peas. I harvested yesterday. I know there is a lot of time left before the first freeze but I think this is about all I'm going to get this year.
It was very small and kind of sour. My excitement is quickly fading as the weather continues to stay around the mid sixties in the middle of July. It's crazy.
And this last photo is for Shelly. I don't think I could judge your kids too harshly for being messy eaters. He grosses me out too.
2 comments:
at least he enjoys his food. He is a true Spratling man, he enjoys his food.
I'm commenting here on the comment you left on my blog. That's really funny. I guess there's not much difference between one giant white baby and the next =) Don't be offended, you know giant babies are my favorite!
Post a Comment