
Until Tony came along and hauled it away to his parents farm.
So far Tony and his dad have spent a lot of time trying to get it to run. They have put a lot of new parts in it, but it still refuses to run. Hopefully in a month or two she'll start up. And then I'm not sure what we'll do with it but eventually we'll figure that out.
Here it is at the spratlings shop after being power washed I believe. Isn't she a beaut.

2 comments:
Great pics Bre. I remember playing on that tractor when I was a little boy (it still worked back then).
I hope Jay and Tony can get it running. In the mean time, I hope you keep documenting the restoration.
That's funny, it was working the last time I drove it. I think Diane broke it.
Post a Comment