Don't get me wrong I'm glad he's sleeping. I'm always complaining that he won't nap or sleep at night. He's not a fan of sleeping for some reason. However, he is a fan of trying to smother himself. He always sleeps better if his face is covered. I keep moving it away and he moves it right back. Oh well.
2 comments:
Don't worry Bre, he's not acting on any latent suicidal tendencies -- it's a instinctual defense mechanism. You see, all little boys (up through about age 40 or so) understand that boogie men, land sharks, and lizard people cannot penetrate cotton blankets.
Scientists haven't been able to explain it yet -- mostly because scientists are big pansies and are afraid to even approach boogie men, land sharks, or lizard people. But they agree that using a snorkel can make it more comfortable to breathe under there.
Dee Dee does the same thing! It is so funny. I have given her a little blanket to use as her face cover and then use other blankets to use for warmth. Don't worry, he will live to see another day.
Post a Comment