Tate's saying "Baby Lane!" in a tone of where-did-he-go?! And he said hi to him on the screen. That's adorable. That Baby Lane is seriously too cute to stand.
AAAW. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the computer while watching this video and I had the biggest goober smile ever. Yes cute dad tony and cutest laugh award to baby lane.
4 comments:
i pretended i was a grandparent so i could enjoy it! so cute.
Tate's saying "Baby Lane!" in a tone of where-did-he-go?! And he said hi to him on the screen. That's adorable. That Baby Lane is seriously too cute to stand.
Oh cute little Lane. TOny is such a cute dad.
AAAW. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the computer while watching this video and I had the biggest goober smile ever. Yes cute dad tony and cutest laugh award to baby lane.
Post a Comment