Monday, April 11, 2011

What a difference 5 months makes

I was looking at some pictures on Tony's phone last night when I came across this... It's obviously not a real flattering picture, but it's fun to look at because I had forgotten what I looked like after giving birth. I was kinda big. Lane was kind of small. And now I'm not so big and Lane is a giant. He's actually outgrown that car seat, we just got him a new one. The changes that happen to your body in a year when having a kid are almost unbelievable and then it's unbelievable how fast you forget what you just went through.

4 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

lol Fat Breann is funny. And Lane is adorable whatever size he is. I haven't forgotten anything.

Margie Quilter said...

You don't even look like you had a baby! You, as ALWAYS, look amazing Bre!!!

Kara Lyn said...

Dang Bre! You look so good. I still look like I am 4 months pregnant. Oh well, you were always better looking. Lane is super cute. We need to get together and play next time we are in the same place.

Tony & Bre said...

Thanks guys, Kara you're crazy and totally wrong. But I do agree that we need to meet up!