He is a very loud baby. He is loud when he is happy, sad, mad, and he even moans loudly while falling asleep. He prefers books to toys. He drools non-stop. Yesterday I used a paper towel to try and squeeze the drool out of his shirt collar and the paper towel was so wet there were not any dry parts left to squeeze it all out. Gross, I know. It's usually because his mouth is open, but even when it's closed he pushes tons of slobber bubbles out so it looks like a beard.
When we can't get him to stop crying we put him in the bouncer (the one in the picture) and if that doesn't work the only thing that has never failed at settling him down is taking him outside. (not to beat on him, I swear)
He loves being naked. That's another trick we use when he's crying and we can't get him to stop. Take of his clothes and the world is a happier place.
He's pretty neutral about baths. Loves bananas. Hates green beans. Understandable. He gags really easily so I have to be careful when feeding him solids because if I put the spoon in his mouth even a little bit and he's not hungry he will throw up. Like he did this morning.
I could go on and on all day about Lane, the good, the bad, the messy. But I also have a short attention span so I must go on to other things now.
p.s. did you notice he's wearing a sleeper with pants on in this picture? Over the head clothes are bad news when I think he might have a messy diaper coming. TMI? probably.
4 comments:
So Lane's ideal world is being naked outside. I see childproof door locks in your future.
Lane sounds and looks so adorable. We have to find a time when we are in the same place at the same time.
Great bio, Bre.
Did you guys get a rocking chair yet? I think Lane will agree that napping in a nice creaky rocker is among the best things a person can do with their clothes on.
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, clothes are very over rated. Sounds like you're a really good mama! Cute kid.
Post a Comment