For Valentine's Day we had a candle light dinner, too bad you can't tell by the picture since the flash makes it look bright. It was cool for about 30 seconds and then I thought, this is dumb I can't see my food. But it was still fun and we had a good time eating our romantic meal of scrambled eggs and french toast.

Lane likes to laugh a lot. It used to be the occasional giggle, but for the past few weeks we get daily full blown laughter. It's hard to get on camera because he stops when he see's the camera. So we have a lot of videos of him laughing with a side view so he doesn't see it. Here's my favorite, taken tonight.
3 comments:
This made Tate run over to see and smile read big. I asked, "Did you like that?" to which he replied, "No." But you know he did =) Avery started laughing from her high chair when she heard Lane laughing. So happy to finally hear him laugh. So cute!
so so cute! How can Lane NOT have the silliest cutest laugh with you two as parents?
I can't believe he is already sitting in his bumbo. Mr. Lane you're so advanced. Now I have to see if Gage is strong enough for his bumbo.
Amie he has been able to sit in his bumbo since he was 2 months old, not because he is strong but because he is the same shape as the bumbo. I really have to squish him into it.
Post a Comment