Those pouty lips are killin' me... wish we were SO MUCH CLOSER, so I could kiss 'em! What a beautiful nephew I have!
That's one awesome face!
He's soooo cute. I can't believe he's already old enough to laugh!
That's the face I make when I find out my wife is making me watch a "kissing movie."
Hopefully he'll have that same attitude when he is able to date, keeping the girls away. Such a beautiful boy. Love you guys
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those pouty lips are killin' me... wish we were SO MUCH CLOSER, so I could kiss 'em! What a beautiful nephew I have!
That's one awesome face!
He's soooo cute. I can't believe he's already old enough to laugh!
That's the face I make when I find out my wife is making me watch a "kissing movie."
Hopefully he'll have that same attitude when he is able to date, keeping the girls away. Such a beautiful boy. Love you guys
Post a Comment