Oh yea!!! Welcome Lane, we are so happy you are here. Please talk your parents into coming to Pendleton for Thanksgiving so you can meet your soon-to-be-favorite-person-who-is-not-related-to-you. Bre, he is very beautiful!! Congrats.
What a big boy! I'm sure he's cute, but I need more pictures to be positive! Come on, that was such a tease. What are you busy with a new born and lacking sleep or something??? Congratulations Bre!!!
7 comments:
Cute little yawn!!
Congratulations you guys! He's a handsome man (not unlike his uncle).
I can't wait to meet him.
Bre, he is so cute! Congrats!!!
Oh yea!!! Welcome Lane, we are so happy you are here. Please talk your parents into coming to Pendleton for Thanksgiving so you can meet your soon-to-be-favorite-person-who-is-not-related-to-you. Bre, he is very beautiful!! Congrats.
He is so cute!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats!
What a big boy! I'm sure he's cute, but I need more pictures to be positive! Come on, that was such a tease. What are you busy with a new born and lacking sleep or something??? Congratulations Bre!!!
Congratulations! I love his name! Can't wait to meet him : ). Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment