Yesterday instead of working on that mess, I spent a few hours at the mall doing some shopping for Tony. He needed "business casual" outfits for his trip to Texas coming up. So I wrote down all his measurements and went to work. It was a lot of fun. I spent a lot of money.
I was nervous he wouldn't like anything I picked out because he never does, but I discovered the trick is to pick out what he would like, not what I would like him to wear. Go figure. Anyways, he kept about half of it and I could not be more excited about that. I also discovered my dream job...personal shopper. Anyone need my services? I work for free.

And here's a picture of me being large. I've grown a bit since my 15 week photo. This is me at 30 weeks, which was about three weeks ago and I've grown even more since then. A comment I hear sometimes when I tell people how far along I am is, "I thought you were a lot farther along than that." I have a feeling he's going to be ginormous.
10 comments:
You spend a lot of money and you won't charge for your personal shopper services? I was about to question your business plan...but on second thought, I could really use some business casual clothes for work. Make it happen captain!
People say stupid stuff about how big you are all the time. I hate them. They used to tell me how big of a boy I'd have and how uncomfortable I looked. My baby was 6 pounds 1 oz! haha...whatever. You look great. Do you have a name?
better start building your biceps for your ginormous red-haired, freckled faced baby!
You are so cute pregnant! I'm glad you posted a picture. I miss you!
I think we should be friends. Tell Tony you want to move to Utah and be my neighbor so we can go shopping. Then our kids can be friends. I think you look very beautiful.
Thank you for the nice comments and Whitney we are pretty sure we're going to go with Lane.
BRE!! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats my friend, you are so cute and PLEASE to all those who say you look big, you look SO CUTE!!!
Oh I used to live in Beaverton/hillsboro. I really liked the area :)
I always like it when people call me big because it meant I was really pregnant. I was like, I know! There's a baby in me! Crazy! So then I told cousin Katie, who was further along than I, that she was big and she glared at me. That's when I realized that other people don't like to be called big like I do. I think a lot of weight attitude is about your history, though. I grew up scrawny and not proud of it. Anyway, nice to see a post!
With 3 kids I could use a personal shopper...clothes AND groceries, but you are small at full term than I am now with NO baby in me so i would be afraid to tell yo u my siize...
You look so pretty in purple and on the beach is it?
I can't WAIT to see you guys with a baby and even more than that I can't wait to hear you babies laugh, it's guaranteed to have the most contagious laugh on the planet with you and Tony as parents! oh man.
our boys can be long distance cousin friends at Grandma Spratling's Christmas parties.
Post a Comment