We found out we are pregnant. This is me at 15 weeks.
We went to the Wildlife Safari with Karsten and Taegan.
The monkies were the coolest.
Tony graduated and got a job in Hillsboro working for Turner construction.
We found out we are having a boy.

We went on vacation to the coast with my family. The water was freezing, but that didn't stop Tony from riding the waves.
And that's about it, at least a very condensed version of our recent lives. Now we live in a small duplex and we love it because it has a yard and garage. We bought a washer and dryer and now I love doing laundry because it's so much easier. Yesterday we bought a lawn mower and I loved watching Tony mow the lawn because it makes it feel like we live in a real home now. I had to take a picture.
4 comments:
That was like the condensed version but I'm not complaining. We want a current prego picture.
Were you just kidding about not much has happened?
Those crazy sheep =)
Well I wish you guys had moved to Utah so you could distract me while I am on bed rest. Then I could distract you during your last trimester. I hate commuting to work. It is the worst and I only had to drive 45 minutes. But it seems like things are going very well in your life. It looks like you are having fun. Congrats to Tony for getting a job in his field. Just so you know, I think Kara can work both ways for a boy or a girl. And since I am your favorite person, you should just name your first-born after me. We should talk sometime.
An hour and 20 minutes is awful! I worked up until the day I delivered but I really think I could have come up with ways to keep myself busy. Washing and organizing baby clothes, babies room, getting the house clean, stocking up with groceries and all kinds of stuff because if you're anything like me, you won't be able to leave for a little while after...newborns are time consuming! I'm super excited for you Bre!
Post a Comment