Before
After
It's been kind of a rough week this week and last. And yesterday I bumped into a parked car at work which did not add to the fun I've been having. But today I feel like things are on the upswing and I've got couches to sit on so life's ok.
And this is old and random but this picture was on my camera from my birthday so I thought I would show off the cool cake I bought myself. Because I'm such a fan of dogs. (ok it was on sale, I don't really like dogs)
5 comments:
I'm sorry, I will not allow you to ever have a cake like that again. Where did you get it? Who decides, "Hmmm, this nice blue and white cake needs something. Yes, puppies, and make them look real! That'll be the ticket." That's just silly.
I want your couches. Love em.
Your couches are fabulous. I wish you were here so that we could go and see Harry Potter together. The only way I got Joe to even consider Harry Potter was to get the cd's from the library and play them whenever he was around. That way he heard all seven books and he is educated. I miss you.
Very nice sofa/love seat, guys. I'm with Shel' on the doggie cake. Despite what I've been told by some rural folks in the third world, I'm just not convinced they're good eatin'.
Wow your couches look so nice! Looking at them makes me want to take a nap. I’m putting some pictures of our hike on my blog. You can right click and save the ones of you and Tony if ya want : ).
Love the couches. Micro suede is fabulous for kids--drinks, spit-up, snot, etc wipes right off with baby wipes. It's amazing. And, I give you points for the birthday cake. While it certainly wasn't the prettiest cake I've ever seen, I'm sure it tasted just fine and you saved money. Way to economize!
Post a Comment