Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Marriage is Saved!

I was getting worried there for a while. All because of this...



It all started a few weeks ago when we bought this sectional from Craigslist. And even though we both agreed to buy it at the time, Tony regretted the purchase soon after. But I liked it even though it was a little dirty and stinky because it was real comfy. So we battled it out for the past couple of weeks and I finally gave in. We reposted it on Craigslist this weekend, it sold almost immediately and Tony is delivering it as I type. The funny thing is how happy Tony became as soon as it sold. I didn't realize how bad it was affecting his mood and therefore my mood. But I feel as though a weight has been lifted off our shoulders and we can live in peace again. Until we have to pick out another couch, which will probably be really hard for us because we are both very indecisive. So if you want to come over you'll have to sit on the floor for at least a little while. (The good news is we actually sold it for more than we paid for it, so I guess the situation's not all bad)

I also have to mention, for anyone that is interested in food storage, we found some really good powdered milk. A friend in our ward gave us a case to try out and it tasted just like normal milk! I'm still amazed. Maybe powdered milk has just improved since the last time I tried it like 15 years ago, but this stuff is definitely good.

1 Country Cream 100% REAL Non-Fat Instant Powdered Milk


5 comments:

Kara Lyn said...

You can come over to my house anytime you want and we could sit on the floor too just for fun.

Travis said...

Bre, you're beginning to see how important a comfy, non-stinky, non-dirty, chair is to a man. A king's castle needs a throne on which to chug powdered milk.

Amie Orton said...

sarah was just telling me about your huge stinky couch, that looked awesome in your apartment, but ya stinky. thanks for the tip on powdered milk. totally gonna find it and buy it!

amie

Mindy said...

Hey Breanne, I found your blog via Kara's. Good to see what you're up to! And funny story about the couch.

whitney allison said...

That sectional looks so comfy. I've been crusing the classifieds for a deal on some furniture myself. Too bad it was stinky.