Luckily Tony was brave enough to go get the clothes from the laundry room, but we were unable to dry the rest of our clothes there. And Tony discovered they were actually giant flying ants, not wasps. I tried to get a picture, but when we opened the door to get the picture, they charged at us and we ran away. So here's a picture of one on the door.
And this is a picture that I thought was cool because there was one brave little flower that bloomed. That was two weeks ago and now they all have bloomed.
And I've put this picture up because I think I'm getting pretty good at this hair cutting thing. We've been doing it for a while now, but this time we accidentally went too short on the buzzed part because Tony forgot he had his beard trimming attachment on his razor. But we discovered that after I made the first buzz. So it's really short but I think it looks fantastic.
Aaaand one more thing, speaking of Tony, he just got an internship with a company called Turner Construction. But I'll let him blog more about that because he has been slacking on his blogging duties.
3 comments:
I really enjoy your blog. Where else can I go for stray cat blogging or flying-insects-of-biblical-proportions blogging?
Oh, and Tony's accidental high-and-tight haircut doesn't look too bad at all. Nice summer cut.
Are you sure they were ill-tempered flying insects? Maybe they were just looking for a friend while they finished their laundry.
Bre, I can totally see you running for dear life over flying ants! HAHAHA I would have enjoyed that! And Congrats on Turner construction, that's a good company!!! Are you guys able to stay in OR?? or are you moving now?
Post a Comment