Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last weekend we went shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond to look for a charging station and we ended up buying a bed spread instead. Even though we already have a new bed spread and we didn't need it. But we did get a good deal and I want to show it off. So here it is...



And yes it is missing a sham, but we should get the replacement soon.


And in other news since I don't have cute kids to blog about I thought I would blog about the next best thing...our stray cats!

At first they were annoying, but I've learned to appreciate some of their better qualities like- playing chicken with me when I'm trying to park, jumping out of the dumpster when I take out the trash at night to scare me, and some like to run into our apartment just for fun.

This is stripey

This is whitey (there are like five of these)
There are many more but these were the only ones that would let me take their picture.

4 comments:

shelly said...

That's funny. Everybody does kids. I like the cats for a change. Where'd you get those crazy names =)

beckie said...

Stray Cats are sick. Remember when we found a dead one at Skyview?

Amie Orton said...

this is a great idea, owning and documenting stray cats. We should try that with children. I will go find a stray child. Take pictures, scrapbook em,, go to the occasional choir concert. give them my own names. then when people ask me if I have children I'll say: "yah, I've got two of my own and 6 strays. They will think i'm awesome. Anyway, I really just got on hear to tell you i like the bedspread.

amie

whitney allison said...

She remembers the dead one and all I can think of is you saying they are annoying when I caught you taking a can of tuna to them! You're sick.