So cute! I want one.
I love that apron! I wonder who helped picked out the fabulous fabric!
Oh man, that is one cute apron and one cute lady. I miss you.
Super cute apron. I love it. And the fabrics are adorable, good work Shelly.
BRE!!!! I just barely discovered you're blog by stalking Whit! It's so great to hear about your life I miss you so dang much! And you're apron is killer.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! I want one.
I love that apron! I wonder who helped picked out the fabulous fabric!
Oh man, that is one cute apron and one cute lady. I miss you.
Super cute apron. I love it. And the fabrics are adorable, good work Shelly.
BRE!!!! I just barely discovered you're blog by stalking Whit! It's so great to hear about your life I miss you so dang much! And you're apron is killer.
Post a Comment