Wednesday, October 22, 2008
WISDOM TOOTH DILEMMA
Well, Bre had her wisdom teeth removed last Friday. Everything went well even though it was a little traumatic for her. She had a rough first night with the drug combinations they put her on but once I took over as her primary care agent things began to work out better. By the way, I said primary care "agent" because I couldn't think of another word as its been a long day and any other word related to the medical field would cause me to think of the schooling it would take to actually earn that title. More schooling is not on my top ten favorite things to contemplate at the moment. Any way here she is in all her "puff face" glory. You will notice some slight swelling but after her check up today all is well at least according to our wonderfully competent oral surgeon who didn't even bother to return my call during the less than ideal reaction to his concoction of medications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bre, have you checked out DD's solution to life, as in clapping your hands and hokey pokeying? I'm sure it will take the swelling away.
Good job caregiver! Bre, is that the picture before or after the surgery? =)
I remember when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out before my mission. Mom bought me a frosty at Wendy's afterwards -- most of it ended up on my face. Couldn't feel a thing.
That's really all your photo lacked Bre -- some sort of frozen dessert dripping from your chin.
Post a Comment