Thursday, November 6, 2008

A WEEKEND AT HOME

So we ran home this weekend as many of you know to surprise Mom (Julia) for your birthday. It was good times. We did a little four wheeler riding which included Bre and I chasing down a few deer out in our field. We would have caught them, but the incessant whimper of "too fast! too fast! too fast!" behind caused me to give up the chase. I just wanted to let Bre pet one while it was running at full speed. Really, how many people can say they have done that? Anyway, we were quite entertained by little Roan as well and its always good to see the long lost sibblings from Montana.

Now Bre is back to working her magic with porcelain, loving every minute of it mostly because she is making more money an hour than me and I'm back to school and work. We are both getting impatient to get on with bigger and better things. Mostly because I want a garage and Bre wants a yard, but we are enjoying life until those things come too. We just gotta not let the rain and the election day blues get to us.

1 comment:

Leadership 101 said...

Walsh might be smaller but its a much flatter company and they are very well managed at the top. Ask to visit their headquarters, you will be amazed.