Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TRYING OUT THE BLOG THING

So ya I have failed miserably at the whole facebook and email thing as far as keeping in touch with those who I think have an interest in whats going on in our life (or should anyway). Therefore, here is our "BLOG". Not sure what it stands for and once upon a time I would have known such things but I have moved on to more interesting aspects of life. So, although you shouldn't expect a daily report on this thing, I am hoping that Bre and I can keep more of the world apprised of what we are doing through this handy little tool that everyone seems to be using. Thanks for checkin us out and visit again soon for nifty updates on the most interesting life we lead here in Corvallis.

As a bonus for checking out our blog here is a video I got at work the other day.
This is talent if I ever saw it!


"STANDARD OSHA BOBCAT LOADING PROCEDURE"

2 comments:

Travis said...

Best. Bobcat video. Ever.

Teresa's Neighbor said...

I'm assuming Bre was the driver.