I'm posting some pictures of Lane for mother's day because what's better than pictures of Lane? Maybe chocolate, but it's hard to beat chocolate.
My mom's pretty great. She's not afraid to try new things and she's fashionable and smart and talented at everthing she does (don't even try to beat her at dr.mario). I also love that she's super laid back because I can always call her when I need to relax because I'm stressing out about something, which is pretty much all the time and mostly because of this guy.
I also have to mention my mother-in-law because she is also super great. She's another woman and mother that I try to be like. Lane scored in the grandma department for sure!!
2 comments:
I love these pictures, especially that last nakey one in the chair. So stoked to have that little man close!! Oh yeah, it'll be nice to have you and Tony by us, too =)
I almost didn't read this post! Thanks, feel free to do these kind of posts more often : )
Post a Comment