Sunday, May 13, 2012

And we're moving

We've been in Beaverton for two years and now it's time to say goodbye. I was seven months pregnant when we moved here and now the kid is 1.5. It took a while but I've come to enjoy this area, especially because we've made so many memories here with Lane. However,Tony has never really felt at home here in the big city which has been the biggest motivation for us moving. He will be starting with a different construction company in early June and I am very excited for him and the move. Tri-Cities here we come!

4 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Anyone from the tri-cities is super-cool.

Carly&Seth said...

ahhh you didn't tell me he got the job! woot. i'm going to go text you now...

Amie Orton said...

so fun to be close to family! Tony is awesome. Glad he got the job. Maybe we'll get to see that chunk of a baby more now!

Amie

Kara Lyn said...

Very exciting news!! Now I just need to talk Joe into moving there and it will be a party.