Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tractor Revisited

She's a runnin.



This is Jay doing cookies after they worked on the clutch. At the end you can see that the clutch got stuck so it needed a little more fixin and the brakes did too. And now the tractor is mechanically all better. Now onto the aesthetics.



And here are some pictures from our family beach trip. We missed the full family photos at the beach because Lane was napping (and we try to never wake the monster) so after we checked out of the rental house Tony and I went to the beach one last time for some ocean pictures. We had no one to take a picture with all of us but that's ok. Lane enjoyed staring at the waves which was as much as I could hope for since he was only six months old when we went. He definitely enjoyed the love and attention he got from his extended family. Lane and I decided we should always live with everyone on the beach in a big house where no one has jobs.

2 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Great tractor video. I'm sure Ralph's enjoying it. Next year Everyone Will Be In the Family Picture.

T-Money said...

Awesome! Love the tractor running. Does Jay always drive his tractors in reverse?