Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sun

I am loving the warm weather today. I was getting tired of the wind and rain.


It's so bright and wonderful Lane can't even open his eyes.




But then we came inside to eat some lunch. I leaned over to pick something off the couch and a VERY LARGE and UGLY bug fell off me and onto the couch. Then I thought maybe I don't mind the cold so much. I would have taken a picture but I was freaking out a little and trying to figure out how to get it off my couch without touching it. I used an empty water bottle to scoop it up and then I threw it outside. Tony will have to pick up my litter when he gets home. Why do bugs have to love the sun too?!

2 comments:

shelly said...

That is one beautiful bundle of baby in the sun. His lashes look so light and it makes me really really hope that the hair comes in red!!

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Lane would look super-cool with sunglasses on. Then he wouldn't be naked. Outside. And you need to make friends with the bugs.