Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Arrival

A week ago my mom wanted to take a picture of my pregnant belly. When Lane saw, he wanted to join in the photo shoot. I'm glad we took the pictures because I had taken very few during my pregnancy and I had no idea she would be making her arrival in just three days, which was 4 weeks before her due date.
She's doing really well and very healthy despite being early. She was 5 pounds 9 ounces and we named her Ember Dezzie. For more of the story of her arrival visit my sister Shelly's blog. But here are some pictures.



 This is Lane's hand. I think it shows how small she is.

5 comments:

Carly&Seth said...

yay i've been waiting for this post! any chance you'll be in pendleton this weekend?

shelly said...

I love these pictures

MommaBurt said...

What a sweet baby! Glad everything is going well.

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

I love the name you guys picked. It's adorable!

Dave & Colette said...

Congratulations Tony and Bre! She is beautiful. I'm glad she made it here safe and sound? Can't wait to meet her